An early childhood mentors needs:
- to enjoy working with young children
- a caring and empathetic demeanour
- patience, tolerance and a good temperament
- an interest in educational development
- good communication and social skills
- strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
At SanroEducare, we endeavor to build on these skills and train the mentors to enable them to be able to execute and implement the progressive curriculum. The training will also include the observation criteria decided for the developmental milestones of the children.