“Curious Kids” is the brain child of the management of Sanro Educare Pvt . Ltd., who have undertaken to develop an integrated curriculum to expose our preschoolers to international standards. It is in this endeavor that the best of each of the early childhood education approaches were extracted and a curriculum was designed withcare and purpose, to make sure that the it fits the needs of the individual child while supporting the learning goals of the entire class.
The curriculum provides a holistic learning experience to the children by ensuring value based learning using the Head , Heart and Hand approach with a clear focus on 21st century skills.
- Reggio Emilia- an innovative and inspiring approach to early childhood education which values the child as strong, capable and resilient; rich with wonder and knowledge. Every child brings with them deep curiosity and potential and this innate curiosity drives their interest to understand their world and their place within it.
- Maria Montessori– says “Play Is The Work of the Child”, and students develop order, co-ordination, concentration and independence.
- Friedrich Froebel – “The play of children is not recreation; it means earnest work. Play is the purest intellectual production of the human being, in this stage … for the whole man is visible in them, in his finest capacities, in his innermost being.”
- Multiple Intelligences – proposed by Howard Gardner. According to Gardner, intelligence is a set of skills that make it possible for a person to solve problems in life and the potential for finding or creating solutions for problems, which involves gathering new knowledge.
- Early Years Foundation Stage [EYFS] – The ways in which the child engages with other people and their environment – playing and exploring, active learning, and creating and thinking critically – underpin learning and development across all areas and support the child to remain effective and a motivated learner. The flexibility offered by EYFS helps the children to identify their levels and encourages the children to take up challenging tasks to enable them to create a niche for themselves.