The profile of the emerging student from the portals of the “Curious Kids” is a child who is confident, instilled with a value system, who has tasted learning in a joyful environment experientially and is ready to be a lifelong 21st century learner with a global perspective towards life and education.
At Curious Kids we believe that:
- Every child is a unique child who is constantly learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
- The core of the curriculum needs to beinterwoven with
- values like Care, Respect, Empathy, Responsibility, Integrity, Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- 21st century skills like Collaboration, Communication, Critical thinking
- Personal, Social and Emotional development
. These areas are fundamental to work together and move through to support development in all other areas like Literacy and Numeracy which inculcate essential skills and knowledge for children to participate successfully in society.
- Children learn and develop when there are:
- Positive Relationships
- Enabling Environments
- Strong Partnership with Parents
- Every unique child reaches out to relate to people and things which move through all areas of learning. They are: